Sunday 12-1-19

Plan a game or visit for this upcoming Sunday.
User avatar
Dead stinger
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 9:23 pm
Name: Peter D
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual
Armies: A little bit of ultramarine

Re: Sunday 12-1-19

Postby Dead stinger » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:59 pm

LunarNight wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:31 pm
I'll be popping by for a small game, looking for something around 1500.
I am down for 1500 points. I will be playing Tau.
Peter
User avatar
Eisenfresser
Member
Posts: 479
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:18 pm
Name: Steven Hirsch
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual
Armies: IG Tanks

Re: Sunday 12-1-19

Postby Eisenfresser » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:46 pm

Still looking for a game in the 1500-2000 point range. Or Apocalypse.
Game preferences:
+1 to going first roll if you finish deploying first
All terrain is "statuary"
No First Blood - it's basically a bonus VP for going first
Current Beta rules

Army
4,500 points of Imperial Guard
2,800 of tanks alone
User avatar
LunarNight
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:22 pm
Name: James
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Ultramarines, Blood Angels

Re: Sunday 12-1-19

Postby LunarNight » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:12 pm

Dead stinger wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:59 pm
LunarNight wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:31 pm
I'll be popping by for a small game, looking for something around 1500.
I am down for 1500 points. I will be playing Tau.
Peter
sounds like a game. It's been a while since I've played against Tau. I typically play the CA2018 missions, are those food with you?
User avatar
Trevy
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 6:49 pm
Name: Trevor
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Competitive
Armies: Tyranids, spehss mehreens

Re: Sunday 12-1-19

Postby Trevy » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:23 am

CarbonMagos wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:44 am
Anyone looking for 2k?
I'm a little slow on the uptake but I'll grab a game if you're free! Let me know!
User avatar
CarbonMagos
Member
Posts: 281
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:30 am
Name: Eric S
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard

Re: Sunday 12-1-19

Postby CarbonMagos » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:01 am

Trevy wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:23 am
CarbonMagos wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:44 am
Anyone looking for 2k?
I'm a little slow on the uptake but I'll grab a game if you're free! Let me know!
Sounds good, see you at noon!
Image
User avatar
ChildOfMalkav
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:16 pm
Name: Lou C
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Death Guard & Space Wolf
Location: Boston

Re: Sunday 12-1-19

Postby ChildOfMalkav » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:58 pm

Hi there I am new to play 40k, I only played kill team, and wondering if there is anyone would play a teaching game with me this Sunday, my army is 588 points at the moment( still trying my best to paint them as quick as possible ) I know the standard is 1k but this is all I got at the moment.
User avatar
Connman234
Officer
Posts: 741
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:41 pm
Name: Spencer Connell
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Marines, Ad-Mech, Zerkers, Necrons, Nids
Location: Wakefield, MA

Re: Sunday 12-1-19

Postby Connman234 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:26 pm

ChildOfMalkav wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:58 pm
Hi there I am new to play 40k, I only played kill team, and wondering if there is anyone would play a teaching game with me this Sunday, my army is 588 points at the moment( still trying my best to paint them as quick as possible ) I know the standard is 1k but this is all I got at the moment.
Hey Man. This coming Sunday ( the 8th), we are having a big event that day, so might not be the best day. but the week after (the 15th), things should be back to normal and easier to get a teaching game in.
"Let Justice be Done. Though the Heavens Fall"

Image
User avatar
ChildOfMalkav
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:16 pm
Name: Lou C
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Death Guard & Space Wolf
Location: Boston

Re: Sunday 12-1-19

Postby ChildOfMalkav » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:48 pm

Unfortunately I am leaving town for Christmas at 15th but any day other than Sunday next week works too