Greetings

New to Grimdark Gaming? Introduce yourself here -- you will receive a warm welcome!
LunarNight
Name: James
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Ultramarines, Blood Angels

Greetings

Postby LunarNight » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:33 pm

Hi there, I've been coming down to Hobby Bunker from time to time and after meeting Eric and Shawn today (sorry if I got your names incorrect) I think it's time got me to properly introduce myself. I'm James I've been playing miniatures games for decade now. I've started with Bretonnia back in the mid 2000's and have been an avid fantasy player and expanded into Lizardmen. After that I dipped into Warhammer 40k in 6th ed with Necrons when they got updated. I then took a break to play Hordes, but when 8th ed came I was brought back in and started Ultramarines and have been playing them heavily since. Since 8th I have expanded into Emperor's Children for Chaos and I'm currently working on a Blood Angels force.

Next time I'm down and you want to roll some dice and move models feel free to let me know since I'm free weekends and I'm not too far off.
Sandtiger
Name: Tomas Q.
Armies: Space Wolves, Salamanders

Re: Greetings

Postby Sandtiger » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:52 pm

Welcome to the club James!
Connman234
Officer
Name: Spencer Connell
Experience Level: Intermediate
Armies: Marines, Ad-Mech, Zerkers, Necrons, Nids

Postby Connman234 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:15 pm

Greetings! Welcome to the club! I am glad you enjoy the spirit of our little band of plastic enthusiests. If you are interested, we are running an event that really emphasizes how we are. Link is below. Hope to see you around!

https://www.grimdarkgaming.com/viewtopi ... =10&t=1494
"Let Justice be Done. Though the Heavens Fall"

LunarNight
Name: James
Armies: Ultramarines, Blood Angels

Postby LunarNight » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:24 pm

Thank you both, I'll look into that narrative, 1500 would be easy enough I may roll out Angels if I get my new toys ready.