Sunday Talvir Campaign 5/19 Scheduling

Plan a game or visit for this upcoming Sunday.
Draaen
Name: Mark
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Tau, Space Marines, Daemons

Re: Sunday Talvir Campaign 5/19 Scheduling

Postby Draaen » Tue May 14, 2019 11:01 am

Connman234 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:15 am
Draaen wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:06 pm
I will also be looking to schedule my game Thursday whether with Pete or a filler player. That way anyone looking to fill in for the campaign will have a good amount of time to schedule a separate game. Which I think is only considerate to everyone involved.
I have confirmed with Pete that he will be there Sunday.
Awesome! Thank you.
Game Preferences:
Current Beta rules in effect
I'm happy to play lower points levels with people who are staring out or building up new forces
Fair warning my doofy daemons have 3rd party models, scratch builds, old warhammer models and I haven't moved all their bases over to the 40k ones yet! Happy to switch to either Tau or White Scars.
Connman234
Officer
Name: Spencer Connell
Experience Level: Intermediate
Armies: Marines, Ad-Mech, Zerkers, Necrons, Nids

Postby Connman234 » Fri May 17, 2019 3:42 pm

Hey everyone in the club! I am need of a player to fill in for a person who can't make it Sunday. You would be facing off against Draeen with his Tau. Can anyone fill in on Sunday? Thank you muchly!
"Let Justice be Done. Though the Heavens Fall"

AngelusSperi
Name: Jon
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Marines (Blood Angels/Salamanders)

Postby AngelusSperi » Sat May 18, 2019 7:16 pm

MrScotty wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:50 pm
that's definitely the plan from Eric and I.
Just checking in on the game tomorrow. I know in your post, you asked if we wanted to do 1500 per player, and while my response was later that week I had wondered if y'all would be up for 2k. Swerd and I will have both amounts ready, but 2k would let there be more fun things for all of us. Good luck on running the gauntlet through to the Palace! May your traitorous semi-xenos mutant bodies serve as a proper example for enemies of the Imperium ^___^
Sandtiger
Name: Tomas Q.
Armies: Space Wolves, Salamanders

Postby Sandtiger » Sat May 18, 2019 7:58 pm

AngelusSperi wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:16 pm
MrScotty wrote:
Just checking in on the game tomorrow. I know in your post, you asked if we wanted to do 1500 per player, and while my response was later that week I had wondered if y'all would be up for 2k. Swerd and I will have both amounts ready, but 2k would let there be more fun things for all of us. Good luck on running the gauntlet through to the Palace! May your traitorous semi-xenos mutant bodies serve as a proper example for enemies of the Imperium ^___^
Good luck to the Imperium side :D
Sandtiger
Name: Tomas Q.
Armies: Space Wolves, Salamanders

Postby Sandtiger » Sat May 18, 2019 8:02 pm

We will miss you too Tom lol
MrScotty
Officer
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Armies: All of Them

Postby MrScotty » Sat May 18, 2019 11:22 pm

AngelusSperi wrote:
MrScotty wrote:
Eric and i chatted about it, but we decided that we didn't want the game to take a super long time and we were also concerned with things like fitting our armies in the deployment zone for this mission. So we're going to stick with 1.5k per player if that's OK.
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!
AngelusSperi
Name: Jon
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Marines (Blood Angels/Salamanders)

Postby AngelusSperi » Sun May 19, 2019 10:36 am

MrScotty wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 11:22 pm
AngelusSperi wrote:
MrScotty wrote:
Eric and i chatted about it, but we decided that we didn't want the game to take a super long time and we were also concerned with things like fitting our armies in the deployment zone for this mission. So we're going to stick with 1.5k per player if that's OK.
Haha that sounds reasonable XD (the wonders of always running elite armies so I've never had to think about not fitting in places lol).