Sunday 3/17

Plan a game or visit for this upcoming Sunday.
User avatar
glabrous3
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 12:23 pm
Name: Matthew B.
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Eldar

Re: Sunday 3/17

Postby glabrous3 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:07 pm

Hi all. I’m up for a 1500-1750 pt. game on Sunday. Any takers?
User avatar
Shumabot
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:09 pm
Name: Ethan w
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Charcharadons/orks

Re: Sunday 3/17

Postby Shumabot » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:02 pm

bkface wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:17 am
Shumabot wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:09 pm
I'll be at the Bunker with my 1750 ork list if anyone is interested in a game.
Hey Ethan, I'm down for a matchup at 1750. I'll bring my deathguard. See you at noon!
Cool, see you there!
User avatar
MrScotty
Officer
Posts: 1629
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:55 am
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: All of Them

Re: Sunday 3/17

Postby MrScotty » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:48 pm

glabrous3 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:07 pm
Hi all. I’m up for a 1500-1750 pt. game on Sunday. Any takers?
well, I haven't heard back from Frobank, would you want to give the cities of death terrain rules a try? I was thinking about bringing my genestealer cultists.
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!
User avatar
glabrous3
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 12:23 pm
Name: Matthew B.
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Eldar

Re: Sunday 3/17

Postby glabrous3 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:45 pm

MrScotty wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:48 pm
glabrous3 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:07 pm
Hi all. I’m up for a 1500-1750 pt. game on Sunday. Any takers?
well, I haven't heard back from Frobank, would you want to give the cities of death terrain rules a try? I was thinking about bringing my genestealer cultists.
Sounds great! I’ll bring Craftworld Eldar. See you at noon.
User avatar
frobank
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:04 pm
Name: Nico H
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Tau

Re: Sunday 3/17

Postby frobank » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:29 am

MrScotty wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:35 am
frobank wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:50 pm
I've got 1350 pts. of T'au lookin for a fight. Haven't faced Tyranids or Orks or any other horde armies yet, would love to if anyone wants to bring one.
I don't have Tyranids, but my genestealer cult is pretty much a horde. Would you want to try playing against them?
Played against GSC last week so wanted to shake it up, sorry for the late response. I'll try next week
User avatar
MrScotty
Officer
Posts: 1629
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:55 am
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: All of Them

Re: Sunday 3/17

Postby MrScotty » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:17 am

frobank wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:29 am
MrScotty wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:35 am
frobank wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:50 pm
I've got 1350 pts. of T'au lookin for a fight. Haven't faced Tyranids or Orks or any other horde armies yet, would love to if anyone wants to bring one.
I don't have Tyranids, but my genestealer cult is pretty much a horde. Would you want to try playing against them?
Played against GSC last week so wanted to shake it up, sorry for the late response. I'll try next week
No worries! Swerd was still looking for a game though.
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!