Graphic Design Commissions

The place to go for buying, selling, or trading models and bits.
Kman2190
Name: Kenji
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Space wolves, CSM and Daemons

Graphic Design Commissions

Postby Kman2190 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Hi everyone!

For those who do not know me, my name is Kenji and I've been a member of our local warhammer scene for the better part of 5 years? It's hard to keep track of the years but along the way we have taken many cool pictures to capture that cinematic experience with your models.

I can go on forever how I see my 28 mm dudes as the stalwart heroes as described in the lore. That, and doing anything that helped flesh out my imagination has enriched my hobby experience considerably. That being said, I can now offer you guys that same enjoyment with the help of my brother!

He's a recent college grad who wants to build up a portfolio in graphic design so the following are a couple of examples of his work. At his request, I am acting as a liason coordinating his commisions so if anyone is interested, please do not hesitate to reach to me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FOR THE EMPEROR
Indy
Name: JP Anderson
Experience Level: Intermediate
Armies: Blood Angels

Re: Graphic Design Commissions

Postby Indy » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:22 am

Definitely a cool idea!
“Fairy tales do not give the child his first idea of bogey. What fairy tales give the child is his first clear idea of the possible defeat of bogey. The baby has known the dragon intimately ever since he had an imagination. What the fairy tale provides for him is a St. George to kill the dragon.”

-G.K. Chesteron
Sandtiger
Name: Tomas Q.
Experience Level: Experienced
Armies: Space Wolves, Salamanders

Re: Graphic Design Commissions

Postby Sandtiger » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:19 pm

I took a picture of my Salamanders captain facing off with a Necron Cryptek at the end of the day after the Apocalypse game over the holidays and sent it off to Kenji's brother to work with. I'm happy to say that this went very well and I will have to find more ways to engage him in good photos :)
Sandtiger vs Necron Cryptek watermark.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.