Sunday 8/12

Plan a game or visit for this upcoming Sunday.
User avatar
Horvath
Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:19 am
Name: Justin
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Emperor's Children

Sunday 8/12

Postby Horvath » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:18 am

Hi

Any one interested in a 40k match or some kill team games?

I’ll have the kill team book and a chaos team.

Or you can fight my new emperors children list with 2 deamon princes.

I’ll be there around noon.

Justin
User avatar
Connman234
Officer
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:41 pm
Name: Spencer Connell
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Marines, Ad-Mech, Zerkers, Necrons, Nids
Location: Wakefield, MA

Re: Sunday 8/12

Postby Connman234 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:06 am

High Chance I will be there. Currently, Im going strong on the Kill Team with Grey Knights. We can easily get multiple games in and/or change opponents.
"Let Justice be Done. Though the Heavens Fall"

Image
User avatar
MrScotty
Officer
Posts: 1629
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:55 am
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: All of Them

Re: Sunday 8/12

Postby MrScotty » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:20 am

I return a married man! I'll probably be looking to do a few small skirmish games of either kill team or Necromunda just to ease the amount of preparation I need to undertake, as I am still very much cleaning my place up after hosting multiple friends and multiple parties for the wedding. The Death will be Watched! The Teams will be Killed!
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!
User avatar
CarbonMagos
Member
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:30 am
Name: Eric S
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard

Re: Sunday 8/12

Postby CarbonMagos » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:39 am

Horvath wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:18 am
Hi

Any one interested in a 40k match or some kill team games?

I’ll have the kill team book and a chaos team.

Or you can fight my new emperors children list with 2 deamon princes.

I’ll be there around noon.

Justin
I'm up for standard 40k. How many points is that Slaanesh list?
Image
User avatar
Horvath
Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:19 am
Name: Justin
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Emperor's Children

Re: Sunday 8/12

Postby Horvath » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:49 pm

CarbonMagos wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:39 am
Horvath wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:18 am
Hi

Any one interested in a 40k match or some kill team games?

I’ll have the kill team book and a chaos team.

Or you can fight my new emperors children list with 2 deamon princes.

I’ll be there around noon.

Justin
I'm up for standard 40k. How many points is that Slaanesh list?
I think I’m gonna do kill team on Sunday.

Are you around on Friday? My list is 2000pts, but I can go lower.

Justin
User avatar
Cav Baron
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:45 pm
Name: Rich L
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Ultra Marines, Cult Mech
Location: Mid-World

Re: Sunday 8/12

Postby Cav Baron » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:56 am

CarbonMagos wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:39 am
Horvath wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:18 am
Hi

Any one interested in a 40k match or some kill team games?

I’ll have the kill team book and a chaos team.

Or you can fight my new emperors children list with 2 deamon princes.

I’ll be there around noon.

Justin
I'm up for standard 40k. How many points is that Slaanesh list?
If u need a regular game Eric I'm down for Sunday .. 2000 points
User avatar
CarbonMagos
Member
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:30 am
Name: Eric S
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard

Re: Sunday 8/12

Postby CarbonMagos » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:59 pm

Horvath wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:49 pm
CarbonMagos wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:39 am
Horvath wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:18 am
Hi

Any one interested in a 40k match or some kill team games?

I’ll have the kill team book and a chaos team.

Or you can fight my new emperors children list with 2 deamon princes.

I’ll be there around noon.

Justin
I'm up for standard 40k. How many points is that Slaanesh list?
I think I’m gonna do kill team on Sunday.

Are you around on Friday? My list is 2000pts, but I can go lower.

Justin
I could probably get there by 4, but 4:30 might be better.
Image
User avatar
CarbonMagos
Member
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:30 am
Name: Eric S
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard

Re: Sunday 8/12

Postby CarbonMagos » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:00 pm

Cav Baron wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:56 am
If u need a regular game Eric I'm down for Sunday .. 2000 points
Sounds good.
Image
User avatar
glabrous3
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 12:23 pm
Name: Matthew B.
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Eldar

Re: Sunday 8/12

Postby glabrous3 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:35 pm

Anyone up for a 1500-2500 point game vs. CWE?
User avatar
Horvath
Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:19 am
Name: Justin
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Emperor's Children

Re: Sunday 8/12

Postby Horvath » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:42 pm

CarbonMagos wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:59 pm
Horvath wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:49 pm
CarbonMagos wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:39 am


I'm up for standard 40k. How many points is that Slaanesh list?
I think I’m gonna do kill team on Sunday.

Are you around on Friday? My list is 2000pts, but I can go lower.

Justin
I could probably get there by 4, but 4:30 might be better.
I can get there by 5:00. See you then.