TAC Salamanders

Talk tactics or post your army lists and get feedback from our best and brightest.
Indy
Name: JP Anderson
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Blood Angels

Re: TAC Salamanders

Postby Indy » Fri May 25, 2018 9:16 am

Dreadnoughts don’t seem to be what you’re going for, so it’s not an issue, but for the record the Flakk Missile Strategem only works for <Infantry> models (like pretty much verythinf in the SM book).
“Fairy tales do not give the child his first idea of bogey. What fairy tales give the child is his first clear idea of the possible defeat of bogey. The baby has known the dragon intimately ever since he had an imagination. What the fairy tale provides for him is a St. George to kill the dragon.”

-G.K. Chesteron
Draaen
Name: Mark
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Tau, Space Marines, Daemons

Re: TAC Salamanders

Postby Draaen » Fri May 25, 2018 9:19 am

Indy wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 9:16 am
Dreadnoughts don’t seem to be what you’re going for, so it’s not an issue, but for the record the Flakk Missile Strategem only works for <Infantry> models (like pretty much verythinf in the SM book).
Yeah I was super sad to find out that my bikers with heavy bolters can't use it.
Game Preferences:
Current Beta rules in effect
I'm happy to play lower points levels with people who are staring out or building up new forces
Fair warning my doofy daemons have 3rd party models, scratch builds, old warhammer models and I haven't moved all their bases over to the 40k ones yet! Happy to switch to either Tau or White Scars.