Sunday 6/16

Plan a game or visit for this upcoming Sunday.
User avatar
smbarne
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:32 pm
Name: Stephen Barnes
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Raven Guard & Black Templar
Location: Somerville

Sunday 6/16

Postby smbarne » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:24 pm

As a part of Father's Day I've got an opportunity to get in a 40k game this Sunday! I'm looking to try out a list for the upcoming GW GT in August. So my Primaris Space Marines will be looking for a 1750 game using the CA 2018 eternal war missions. Anyone up?
User avatar
waddledom
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 5:27 pm
Name: Dominic H
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Space-marines

Re: Sunday 6/16

Postby waddledom » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:41 pm

I've got about 1000 points of dark angels if you're up for a game! I would be happy to take you on!
User avatar
spruter
Posts: 203
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 3:46 pm
Name: Seth Pruter
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Sisters of Battle, Blood Angels

Re: Sunday 6/16

Postby spruter » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:32 pm

I have 2000 points of sisters if anyone wants to play a match. It's not a competitive list, and I'm not a competitive player. If someone would like to go lower I can do that as well.
User avatar
waddledom
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 5:27 pm
Name: Dominic H
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Space-marines

Re: Sunday 6/16

Postby waddledom » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:51 pm

spruter wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:32 pm
I have 2000 points of sisters if anyone wants to play a match. It's not a competitive list, and I'm not a competitive player. If someone would like to go lower I can do that as well.
If you could go for a 1000-1250 game that would be awesome, as I have little over 1000 points of dark angels
User avatar
spruter
Posts: 203
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 3:46 pm
Name: Seth Pruter
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Sisters of Battle, Blood Angels

Re: Sunday 6/16

Postby spruter » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:21 pm

waddledom wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:51 pm
spruter wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:32 pm
I have 2000 points of sisters if anyone wants to play a match. It's not a competitive list, and I'm not a competitive player. If someone would like to go lower I can do that as well.
If you could go for a 1000-1250 game that would be awesome, as I have little over 1000 points of dark angels
Sounds good, I'll write up a list for 1k points.
User avatar
waddledom
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 5:27 pm
Name: Dominic H
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Space-marines

Re: Sunday 6/16

Postby waddledom » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:30 pm

spruter wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:21 pm
waddledom wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:51 pm
spruter wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:32 pm
I have 2000 points of sisters if anyone wants to play a match. It's not a competitive list, and I'm not a competitive player. If someone would like to go lower I can do that as well.
If you could go for a 1000-1250 game that would be awesome, as I have little over 1000 points of dark angels
Sounds good, I'll write up a list for 1k points.
Great! See you Sunday!
User avatar
MrScotty
Officer
Posts: 1788
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:55 am
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: All of Them

Re: Sunday 6/16

Postby MrScotty » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:21 am

I will also be around this sunday! Probably not looking to bring a super competitive style list. If anyone feels like playing a custom game of some kind or just wants to dust some oddball units off the shelf and play a less killy game I'd be down.
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!
User avatar
RichHammer
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:05 pm
Name: Rich Z.
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Dark Angels, Daemons, 30k TSons

Re: Sunday 6/16

Postby RichHammer » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:33 am

smbarne wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:24 pm
As a part of Father's Day I've got an opportunity to get in a 40k game this Sunday! I'm looking to try out a list for the upcoming GW GT in August. So my Primaris Space Marines will be looking for a 1750 game using the CA 2018 eternal war missions. Anyone up?
I could do 1750 points of Nurgle Demons if you're up for it. It's not a super competitive list but I'm sure you'll see your fair share of plaguebearers at the GT. I could also do Dark Angels if you prefer but also not super competitive.
User avatar
Wynce
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:34 pm
Name: Dan McDonough
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Marines, Tau, Guard
Location: Burlington MA

Re: Sunday 6/16

Postby Wynce » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:06 am

I too am looking for a 2000 point game. I have space marines and tau
User avatar
smbarne
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:32 pm
Name: Stephen Barnes
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Raven Guard & Black Templar
Location: Somerville

Re: Sunday 6/16

Postby smbarne » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:54 pm

RichHammer wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:33 am
smbarne wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:24 pm
As a part of Father's Day I've got an opportunity to get in a 40k game this Sunday! I'm looking to try out a list for the upcoming GW GT in August. So my Primaris Space Marines will be looking for a 1750 game using the CA 2018 eternal war missions. Anyone up?
I could do 1750 points of Nurgle Demons if you're up for it. It's not a super competitive list but I'm sure you'll see your fair share of plaguebearers at the GT. I could also do Dark Angels if you prefer but also not super competitive.
Hey Rich, that would be great! I say bring whichever you'll have the most fun with. I'll be bringing several Repulsors and some Primaris. I mainly want to practice the missions, points level, and general "can my army at least have fun here" :).

See you Sunday!