Game 3/1

Plan a game or visit for this upcoming Sunday.
Nights Neconrs
Name: Casey Glynn
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: necron

Game 3/1

Postby Nights Neconrs » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:58 pm

Hello everyone,

I am looking to play a game this upcoming sunday, is there a way to sign up for table or is it first come first serve?

Thank you!
Connman234
Officer
Name: Spencer Connell
Experience Level: Intermediate
Armies: Marines, Ad-Mech, Zerkers, Necrons, Nids

Re: Game 3/1

Postby Connman234 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:20 pm

The tables are first come first serve, but the best way to get a game set up is the forums.
"Let Justice be Done. Though the Heavens Fall"

MrScotty
Officer
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Armies: All of Them

Re: Game 3/1

Postby MrScotty » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:47 pm

Tables are first come first serve, but like...we almost never fill them up, there's a ton, and a ton of terrain as well. What you'll want to do is head on down here:

https://www.grimdarkgaming.com/viewtopi ... 5809a23680

And post a comment in this thread. You can either respond to a person already in the thread, if you want to play the sort of game they're asking for, or just put out the points value/type of game you'd like to play, and wait for someone to respond to you.

The store is open from noon to six on sunday, so traditionally we turn up at 12. As a sidebar, if this is your first visit - welcome to GG! Our big traditional game day when the most people come down is sunday, Thursday and Friday after work hours we've been doing a ton of Kill Team. You'll see a bunch of threads under the "Games This Week" forum I just linked you to with the dates corresponding to the game you'll play.
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!